INFORMATION AND SUPPORT
The Parish Council continues to work on your behalf to mitigate the effect that the Corona Virus/Covid-19 is having on your lives and all of us on the Council hope that you continue to be well, that you know what is going on and that you have all the support you need.
RULES FOR THE NATIONAL COVID-19 LOCKDOWN EFFECTIVE FROM THURSDAY 5th NOVEMBER 2020
The key restrictions are :
· Pubs, bars and restaurants must close, although food takeaways and deliveries will be permitted
· All non-essential retail must close
· A ban on the mixing of households, except for support or childcare reasons. Exercising outdoors with one person from outside of your household is also permitted.
· A restriction on travel, including outbound international travel (except for work). Travel within the UK is also discouraged.
· Staying at home to be encouraged except for education, work (if impossible from home), medical reasons, shopping for good or essentials, caring for others or exercise.
Unlike the first lockdown, nurseries, schools, colleges and universities will remain open.
It is compulsory to wear face coverings in shops and on public transport
Failure to wear face coverings will attract a fine of £100.
Please remember that the Covid-19 virus is still very active and that the Government is trusting us to act responsibly. Only by doing so will we prevent a second spike of the virus, So please
· Stay at home as much as possible
· Limit contact with other people
· Keep your distance if you go out – 2 metres apart where possible, but 1+ metre if not
· Wash your hands regularly
· Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
Full NHS advice is at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
More guidance on which businesses and facilities are now permitted to open and what you can and cannot do can be found at: