The next Parish Council will take place on Thursday 21st October 2021, starting at 7pm, at the Bodle Street Green Village Hall.
Following the removal of UK government CoVid-19 restrictions on 19th July 2021, it is important that all those attending Council/Committee meetings, held in public, remain safe. The following arrangements will, therefore be put in place:
- Councillors will arrive, wherever possible, between 10-15 minutes before the start of any meting.
- Councillors will, wherever possible, sit at individual tables maintaining a reasonable gap with other tables.
- No papers will be distributed at the meeting and councillors must take away any papers they bring to the meetings.
- Members of the public should arrive between 5-10 minutes before the start of the meeting and go straight to one of the allocated seats. Seats will be suitably spaced unless there are members of the same household.
- There is no longer a requirement to take and hold contact details of those present.
- Wearing of face coverings is voluntary. The UK government recommends the wearing of masks in enclosed indoor settings, but it is up to each individual to decide if they wish to wear a face covering.
- At the end of each meeting, those present should leave one by one, with members of the public leaving first.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitised, based on normal arrangements in the venue.
Full guidance will be provided on the website, so look out for further details/updates. Please note the meeting cannot be accessed online.